Inspired by the fragile flower found in forests throughout the Pacific Northwest, this 28 foot-long, 240 square-foot beauty is your connection to the outdoors. A main floor bedroom is built with enough room for a full-size bed and includes lots of built-in storage within four drawers beneath the frame.
Five-foot French doors and lots of windows bring the outside in and offer the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the natural world from the comfort of your tiny home. The opposite side of Trillium has less windows, offering adequate privacy when needed.
An L-shaped kitchen includes a 10 cubic-foot fridge, 20” propane stove with vent hood and two-basin sink. A storage loft is located above the bathroom which includes a 36” shower stall, high-efficiency toilet, and sink with small vanity. Trillium is the perfect home for nature lovers.
Starting at $60,000
Features and Upgrades
- T1-11 exterior siding with two-tone paint
- Stain grade/wood clad casement windows w/ tempered glass
- 50-year snap lock metal roof
- RV hookups for electrical supply, water supply, and wastewater
- 1/2" Pine tongue and groove interior siding
- Clear coat Interior paint
- 7' of cabinets with butcher block counters
- 10 cubic-foot refrigerator
- 20" gas range and oven
- Small mud room
- Single-basin sink with brushed nickel faucet
- Storage loft
- Two Full-light french doors/small mud room door
- Room for composting toilet
- Laminate/Linoleum combo flooring
- Additional sconce reading lights
Custom tiny homes for life’s big adventures.